Sunday 14 July 2013

My new addiction to "Doctor Who" #II (II-Irrelevant Information) #Spoilers



I've known about "Doctor Who" for years but only after watching Screen Junkies WTF is Doctor Who? have I really been curious to know what is going on in this show...
(not really a movie critique just my story about my addiction)

I decided I should start watching from the new series that started in 2005, and not the original from 1963 (#II).
First of all I have to say it is really awesome, the animation is not that good but it is on purpose and I like that filmmakers do these things. (#II- in the old Star Wars they used puppets and small creations of spaceships and stuff and it looks real and believable more than the new star wars with all their unrealistic animation) The doctor is played by the wonderful Christopher Eccleston (#II- anyone remembers him from G.I. Joe?!), his companion is Billy Piper as Rose, she is also very good.
Anyway I don't want to give up to much spoilers but there is a good chemistry between the two actors. The first season is awesome I'm currently watching the second season and it is quite different, it is with a different actor that plays the doctor and he has a different personality. (#II- when the doctor is mortally wounded he changes his appearance and gets a new incarnation, Christopher Eccleston is the 9th doctor and the next incarnation is the 10th).

Information about the TV-series
Name: "Doctor Who"
Creators and Cast: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436992/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm#cast
Rating: no rating, because it is not a critique. If you are interested in a science fiction TV-series with awesome-bad special effects YOU should really need to watch this show if you haven't already. It is really good and funny!

*Image courtesy of IMDB.