Sunday 7 July 2013

Cinema Sins YouTube channel and Screen Junkies YouTube channel (critique) #II


 

I wanted to do a critic on these YouTube channels because I'm a huge fan and I want people to know about them!!!


These YouTube channels are very funny and interesting if you're into the whole area of movie mistakes or goofs and criticizing movies in funny ways. I was not familiar with them before, my friend introduced me to "How It Should Have Ended" YouTube channel and from there I was introduced to the other two channels. (#II- you should also check out the link above, they are very funny).
Screen Junkies is a channel that does #Honesttrailers, this means they make new trailers of requested movies, and they criticize it, make fun of them but in an awesome way. The other thing that they do is the host Hal Rudnick does shows of "How to improve...(certain movie)" or compilation of funny noises made by actors. They also do other features that I am less interested in,
Cinema Sins is a channel that does movie mistakes aka goofs, they show and talk about the parts that have mistakes. They do movie recipes that apparently are supposed to taste just like the movie but you are not supposed to eat them because they are inedible. This channel also does a show of "conversation with myself about movies (a certain movie)" which I'm not really a fan of.
Anyway I really recommend them that is why I put a link to them in this post and in the bar of my blog.

Information about the YouTube channels:
Name: Screen Junkies and Cinema Sins.
Rating: 8.5/10. They are pretty funny and I look forward to any new video but every channel has some unwanted features. Go check them out!!!

*images courtesy of Cinema Sins YouTube channel and Screen Junkies YouTube channel.