Sunday 30 June 2013

"Olympus has Fallen" (Movie Critique) #spoilers #II (II-Irrelevant Information)

I watched this movie on line which I only do for movies that I think are not that great and I don't want to pay for them at the cinemas because it is so expensive (the tickets) where I live.
However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and awesomeness of the movie!


Gerard Butler is really good in this movie, he kills every bad guy and saves the day :)
Seriously I had a flashback to the good all days of "Die Hard" when it was really cool and wasn't entirely insane (#II- die hard 4+5 what were they thinking?!)
The action scenes were cool, Morgan Freeman as the acting President is always the best there is, and Aaron Eckhart was the hot president.
I think anyone who's into action movies and loved the old die hard movies should go and watch it!

The bad side of the movie was I wish I had gone to see it in the cinema! it was really enjoyable and I had no problem that it's a kind of rip off of die hard.

Information about the movie
Name: "Olympus has Fallen"
Director: Antoine Fuqua (#II- he directed "King Arthur" and more uninteresting movies)
Cast: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2302755/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm#cast
My Rating: 9/10. A good movie for the hot summer/A good Popcorn movie :) I'm curios how EVERYONE got shot except Gerard Butler (maybe he's bulletproof?!)

*image courtesy of The Refinery.