Monday 12 August 2013

"HISHEdotcom" youtube channel (Critique) #II (II-Irrelevant Information)


The post I did on other YouTube channels was very popular so I thought I would do another one.
 


I actually knew this channel long before I was introduced to Screen Junkies and Cinema Sins(#II).
This is another channel that deals with movies and sometimes game etc..
Its main attraction is that it does "How It Should Have Ended" to movies (hence the name!). the creators do it in animation, a pretty good one I must add. they do the voices and sometimes they make fun of the movies, tell the illogical stuff and more.
They also do segments with Superman and Batman where they sit in a "Super Café" and they banter each other, and whoever does the voice of Batman is amazing it is so funny you should check this out!

Information about the YouTube Channel:
Name: HISHEdotcom.
Rating: 9/10. GO CHECK IT OUT!!! seriously one of the best movie critique genre YouTube Channels.

*Image courtesy of HISHEdotcom youtube channel.